Thursday, June 09, 2005

I'm going to be published.

My friend Brent Ferraro, who is the designer of a local "outdoor health" type of magazine, has offered me the opportunity to write a column for this months edition of the magazine. I accepted, so we will hopefully see my article about the trip Jen and I took to Georgia for the Tour de Georgia this past april. I'll post the article here once the magazine comes out for those of you unable to receive the magazine...but in the meantime, here (as always) are a couple of pics that may or may not accompany my story.



This is former pro cyclist Frankie Andreu and myself in the VIP tent in Alpharetta at the final stage of the 2005 Dodge Tour de Georgia.



Here Jen keeps her spirits high and her knees warm despite some unfriendly weather on top of Brasstown Bald (the highest point in Georgia).

No comments: