Thursday, October 06, 2005

Some photos for ya...

While I was temporarily absent from my blogging duties, I took part in a few Gator tailgates. These are a few images from the UF vs. Tenn weekend. This was one of the most crowded tailgating situations I've been to ever...I loved it.




This is Mike, Tiny, Myself and John halfway through a very long Tailgate


Jen and I got to the tailgate spot at 9:00 am to set up for the 8:00pm game!


Thomas, Myself, Corby and Brent enjoying the"festivities"


Moments after the Gators sealed the victory over the Vols


Lt. Sleepyhead (Josh) couldn't hold on anymore after 16 hours of tailgating and football.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

paul,
for the fsu you'll have to come over to where we tailgate. unfortunately, it has gotten so big that the guys who set it up can't do it for every game.
they get there around 3:30 (right on university) to have it all set up before sunrise. 1 huge tent and 2 smaller tents. satellite tv, music from huge speakers, grills.
for big games there ends up being hundreds of people.
would have ridden if there was a glimmer of weather hope this evening.


if there is anyone else who doesn't work during the day, or can get free for a couple of hours i will continue to ride throughout the winter during the week.
peace,
anthony
btw- hope to have vuelta pictures soon.

5count said...

Dude,
I completely forgot...HOW WAS YOUR TRIP TO SPAIN FOR THE VUELTA???
Definatly send me some pics and I'll post em on the blog.
Glad yer back safe.