Thursday, June 29, 2006

Win a Ridley frameset...

You too can ride the same brand of frame that pros like Chris Horner, Robbie McEwan and Cadel Evans ride. The Grand Prize for the overall winner of a new fantasy cycling site is a Ridley Damocles Davitimon-Lotto Frameset.

I know what you're thinking..."I don't have time to follow up on a fantasy cycling team"
But this one is easy. I've done fantasy cycling leagues before, and where as they are fun, they can also be time consuming. This new site only takes about 5 minutes, just log in, create a team name, pick 9 dudes and yer done! Best part is...it's FREE! This league is obviously for the TdF, so you only have 1 more day to sign up.

So sign up and let me know what your team name is...5count will keep tabs on all the teams that are "owned" by 5count viewers and we can see who of us really knows our pro cycling. If there is enough interest and enough people sign up in time...5count will even sponsor a prize for the overall winner.

Editors note: in order to qualify for prize, 5count must recieve an email or a comment post letting us know your team name by July 2nd, 2006

Click here to start your fantasy team for the TdF.

3 comments:

5count said...

If anybody is still going to create a team (Still able to as of 9:30 am Friday the 30th) Note that both Jan and Ivan are O-U-T! It doesn't pay to cheat!

Anonymous said...

I have a team named after my pup Rowdy. But now that everyone and their baby's mama have been kicked out for doing the drugs, I now nominate my cat as my new team leader. If we win I'm taking everyone to the Red Lobster!

5count said...

ilovethedope,
you still have time to change your roster...I think your kitty may be the only drug-free option there is (assuming that cat nip isn't on the UCI banned list)