Friday, May 12, 2006

Hmmmm...

So I came across this picture by Graham Watson
on VeloNews.com. It's a nice little picture of Lance Armstrong in the Discovery Channel team car with Sean Yates as they follow the boys during the TTT on thursday. But what really struck me wasn't Lance (you've seen one picture of him you've seen 'em all), but It's the moto driver with only FOUR FINGERS ON HIS LEFT HAND!!! What the hell is going on there...I thought that maybe he just has his middle finger bent down, but I think he really only has four fingers on that hand.
Even Lance can't help but stare at it.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

By the look on Lance's face, he's thinking the same thing.

Anonymous said...

So what's your point ?

5count said...

Homer, my point is that you're driving the moto!
Here's proof

Anonymous said...

D'oh ! You got me there. But that doesn't change the fact that Huan likes men...

Anonymous said...

Now that Huan had the guts to out himself, I also want to tell the world that I am gay.