Saturday, December 17, 2005

Missing the rides

I'm currently posting from Ft. Lauderdale, FL. My weekend of riding is being replaced by two 5-hour stints driving in the car. Jen and I currently have a rental car while our car is getting prettied up after incurring some damage from Hurricane Wilma. Unfortuately, our insurance company only paid for the base model rental, thus leaving me with a KIA something or other (I'm not sure, but I believe that K-I-A stands for Killed in Action?). I'm also unhappy to report that the KIA doesn't have a big enough trunk for me to put my bike into it. see last post

I'm going to be filling my cardio quota by wrestling with my over-active dog, vigorously changing the channel between ESPN and ESPN2 and doing some intese blogarobics.

I hope you all enjoy your weekend rides...I'll be back at the Progress Park tuesday night, rested and ready to ride.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

???have you seen me???
sorry i haven't been around to take in the rides recently, but i have been tied up getting fat and out of shape. hopefully i will make my "un-triumphant" return soon.

5count said...

Moooooooooose!!!
Last time we saw from you, you were riding around the loop at the Progress Park on a Mountain Bike.

We'd love to see you on the road bike agian, yer gunna need to keep your fitness level high due to your fast approaching addition :)

Hope to see ya soon.

Anonymous said...

Buona sera signore!

It looks like Paul's blog has been jacked by an Italian online gambling site :)

Anonymous said...

The staff of 5count has exercised it's right to boot undesired comments. This is in no way a form of censorship, rather a tool used to manage unwanted "blog spam" from interupting the true comments left on this site.
Thank you and happy commenting,
5count

Anonymous said...

Congratulations p mess for the post about Missing the rides . I wanted to know if you can put an eye on my new site that speaks about scommesse calcio and tell me what do you think about it. If you're interested in the scommesse calcio subject you cannot find anything better!