Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Tuesday Ride (8-2)

Real Quick:
• About a dozen of us at the start
• We did the 40-mile route up 239 and back down 241.
• Huan met up with us on 241 in Alachua
• I got ANOTHER flat about 10-12 miles out, everyone waited...thanks!
• group wittled down to about 8 as we came up Millhopper. (Ira, Scott, Danny, Joe, Huan, Lambert, Mike R. and myself)
• I was dying as we crested the last climb.
• with about 1.5 km to go, my left foot started to cramp so I sat up.
• Huan took the sprint and made sure to point out that I had remarked earlier on this blog that "I had never seen him beat Danny in a sprint". Huan must have replenished his blood supply.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hate to have been missing out on the fun. i was out of town this pst w/e and have been working nights. if weather is good i should be out there thursday night..